Delicious and scrumptious Ladoos are wonderful Indian sweets. They are made and distributed on any happy as well as festive occasion. It would be indeed safe to say, that no auspicious family occasion, be it wedding or a birthday is complete without ladoos. This delectable sweet has a special relevance as far as the festival of Diwali is concerned, as it is believed to be one of the favorite dishes of Lord Ganesha, one of the main deities worshipped on this auspicious day. Hence, ladoos are an integral part of the offerings made in the Lakshmi-Ganesh Poojan on Diwali. The ladoos can be of various types, ranging from Motichoor Ka Ladoo to Nariyal ka Ladoo and many more. However Besan Ka Ladoo, holds a special place in the hearts of most Indians, this article provides you with easy to make recipe of this delicious sweet. So try it out!
This article states easy to make recipe of delightful Indian sweet, Besan Ke Ladoo. Check it out!
Besan Ke Ladoo
- 1/2 cup Ghee
- 2 cups of Gram Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Almonds & Raisins (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom (powdered)
- First and foremost take a pan and heat ghee in it.
- Then, put gram flour into the pan and fry it on a low flame, keep stirring till it turns brown.
- Once it is browned, let the mixture cool for a while.
- Next, add powdered cardamom and sugar to browed flour and mix the ingredients well.
- Then add some chopped almonds and raisins to the mix.
- Make small round balls of it and serve as ladoos.